Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mayor Barrett: Sunday Was Not A Good Day

POSTED: 3:02 pm CST January 16, 2012
UPDATED: 3:18 pm CST January 16, 2012

City, county and state leaders agreed on one thing Monday -- the Packers-Giants game was not pretty.WISN 12 News caught up with some of them Monday morning to get their thoughts on the game.It was not a good Sunday. Yesterday was not a good Sunday at all. They had a great, great season, but obviously yesterday was a disaster. Let's just call it what it was," Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett said."It was rough. I'm sure Aaron Rodgers is thinking, 'Where are the hands that I had all season?'" Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele said."Actually, more than anything, just shocked. For me, I think most of us, it wasn't even just being upset, it's just kind of in a state of shock, and I think that will be the case for quite sometime," Gov. Scott Walker said.

No comments:

Post a Comment