Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Milwaukee Brewers Series Six-Pack With Reviewing the Brew - Rum Bunter

I think the Pirates keeping their eyes open might be the key

Where did this Brewers surge come from?

It’s hard to say where a run like this comes from â€" early in the season, we could see the talent that the team had but it was just a matter of time as to when they could actually put it together. Believe me, we’re loving the ride right now but we would always rather take a division lead.

Ryan Braun drives me insane, we’ve developed quite a dislike, but damn if he was a Pittsburgh Pirates player all of my friends agree, we would love him. So do you think he can carry the Brew Crew to the post season?

I think he’s doing everything he can to down the stretch. It doesn’t look like he’s slowing down, but he’s certainly going to need a lot help to make that happen. As a side note, we didn’t see how you would hate him â€" except for the t-shirt company, last year’s haircut, and the fact that he beats down the Pirates every time he sees them.

Did you agree with trading Zack Grienke?

I didn’t right away, but the deal grew on me. We got three top-level prospects, and Zack got a chance to move to a contender. Of course, he ended up about the same, except he doesn’t get to bat now. I guess it was a wash.

So tell us the truth, did you remain faithful to Rickie Weeks?

-Nope. I don’t care for him. I find him too fragile, emotionally unstable, and even though he has his moments â€" he is not what I’m looking for in a long-term partner.

You get to pick one to drink a couple cases of beer with over the course of a wild night in Milwaukee. Do you pick A) Ryan Braun B) Norichika Aoki C) Tony Plush D) Other

-Oh man, There are so many to chose from. As much as I’d love to try and out-crazy Plush, I think I take Ryan Braun â€" we start by poppin’ bottles at his restaurant in Milwaukee. Than it’s clubbing to the break of dawn, wearing matching t-shirts, and bro-ing out hardcore. I can’t wait.

Series prediction?

-Brewers take two, but it’s close the whole way. Kind of.

Be sure to keep up to date with all the latest on the Pittsburgh Pirates and RumBunter by liking our Facebook page. You can also follows us on Twitter @RumBunter and @RumBunter/team-rumbunter/members.

Tags: Pittsburgh Pirates

1 comment:

  1. this is really good share from your side. i liked it all while reading it. some of the best moments were described in this. thanks for sharing and keep up doing the same.

    ReplyDelete