Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Randy Wolf will make first start as an Oriole on Sunday - Baltimore Sun

Lefty Randy Wolf, whom the Orioles signed Aug. 31 after he was released by the Milwaukee Brewers, will get the starting assignment Sunday against the A’s. He’s made three outings in relief for the Orioles (2-0, 5.68 ERA) but hadn’t started a game since Aug. 19, when he allowed five runs for the Brewers in a loss to the Philadelphia Phillies.

“It’s great to have that opportunity,” said Wolf, who has started 366 of his 374 big league appearances in a 14-season career. “When I came over here I told them I’m going to help out whichever they need me, and they told me a couple days ago that they were thinking about having me start [Sunday] and today they told me. So, I’m definitely excited.”

No comments:

Post a Comment